Climb Cotopaxi Ecuador
Climbing the Cotopaxi volcano is currently restricted because of the active volcano may erupt – if you are interested in climbing Mount Cayambe or Mount Chimborazo please contact us
Mount Cotopaxi in the Cotopaxi National Park is the second largest mountain in Ecuador and its 5,897m (19347ft) summit makes it one of the largest active volcanoes in the world.
Mount Cotopaxi is the most popular climb in Ecuador because of its stunning views of the crater at the summit and because backpackers with no mountain climbing experience can attempt the climb.
Price per Person:
1 person: $475 USD
2 people: $365 USD each person
* 2 people with 1 experienced mountain guide
– All mountain climbing equipment and warm clothing suitable for high altitude and freezing weather
– Transportation to and from Mount Cotopaxi
– Accommodation in the Refugio (Base Camp)
– Lessons in Climbing
– Dinner in the Refugio and snacks and drinks during the climb
Safety and Guides:
Our guides have all of the necessary safety accreditations as well as hundreds of hours of experience climbing Ecuador’s two most popular peaks Chimborazo and Cotopaxi.
The weather on Mt. Cotopaxi is unpredictable but we will try to give you as accurate information as possible on weather forecasts as well as information on how many successful ascents there have been in the previous weeks.
Have any questions? Use the contact form below to message us: