When National Geographic Adventure listed Ecuador’s Condor Trek in its 2014 Adventure Bucket List it recommended us at Ecuador Eco Adventure to accompany you on the journey.
The trek is a 4 day 3 night heavy-duty hike that begins in the Cayambe-Coca Reserve at Papallacta before heading into the Antisana Reserve until it reaches Cotopaxi National Park. The highest altitude of the trek is 4,500m / 14,763ft (the base of Volcano Sincholagua) in Ecuador’s stunning paramo as it passes the Antisana and Cotopaxi mountains.Price per Person: 4 days 3 nights:
$675 USD per person for a group of 2 people
$625 USD per person for a group of 3 people or more
*discounts for groups over 12 people
– Transportation from Quito and back
– Camping Equipment including tents, sleeping bags, sleeping mats
– Hiking equipment: gumboots
– Experienced and certified Mountain Guides
– Nutritious breakfast, box lunch, dinner and desert.
– Donkey and horses to carry equipment
– Permits into the Antisana Reserve and Cotopaxi National Park
* please tell us if you are a vegetarian.
Have any questions? Use the contact form below to organize your trip: