The Condor Trek in Ecuador is one of the most famous hikes in the Andes mountains. National Geographic Adventure listed the Ecuadorian Condor Trek in its 2014 Adventure Bucket List and recommended us at Ecuador Eco Adventure to guide you on the trek.
The Condor Trek is a 4 day 3 night heavy-duty hike that begins in the Cayambe-Coca Reserve at Papallacta before heading into the Antisana Reserve until it reaches Cotopaxi National Park. The highest altitude of the trek is 4,500m / 14,763ft (the base of Volcano Sincholagua) in Ecuador’s stunning paramo as it passes the Antisana and Cotopaxi mountains.
Price per Person: 4 days 3 nights:
$675 USD per person for a group of 2 people
$625 USD per person for a group of 3 people or more
*discounts for groups over 12 people
– Transportation from Quito and back
– Camping Equipment including tents, sleeping bags, sleeping mats
– Hiking equipment: gumboots
– Experienced and certified Mountain Guides
– Nutritious breakfast, box lunch, dinner and desert.
– Donkey and horses to carry equipment
– Permits into the Antisana Reserve and Cotopaxi National Park
* please tell us if you are a vegetarian.